Access AWS Management Console
- Find CloudWatch
- Select CloudWatch
In the CloudWatch interface
- Select All metrics
- Select EC2
- Select Per-Instance Metrics.
- Then we will see the following interface.
- In the Dimension section, the InstanceId column will appear. Then select Add to search
- See EBSWriteBytes
- See CPUUtilization
- Select Graphed metrics tab.
- We can sort the positions of the metrics.
- Select Graph Options. Perform configuration.
- Finally we get the graph as shown.
In this part there is a small challenge: you will add labels with Horizontal annotation at 80% and vertical annotation.